On November 18, 2020, OMNY Health’s Chief Strategy Officer, Stacey Long, led a discussion with Jared Niedenthal, Head of Rare Disease Insights at UCB, a global biopharma company focused on neurology and immunology, and Christon Hill, VP of Life Cycle Management at BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals, a division of Boston Scientific that develops rescue medicines used in emergency rooms and intensive care units. Jared and Christon shared their thoughts and answered questions from healthcare executives regarding how real-world evidence supports rare disease and specialty therapeutic research by life sciences companies, healthcare data use cases, and the impact of compliant data sharing to improve efficacy, safety, and patient outcomes.
What Will We Cover in This Video?
- How Healthcare Data Partnerships Propel Rare Disease & Specialty Therapeutic Research
- Real-World Treatment Pathways & Patient Journeys
- Outcomes Analysis & Patient Quality of Life
- Prescription Utilization Trends, Therapy Alignment, & Real-World Use
- Label Changes, Dosing Patterns, & Other Use Cases
Register to watch the on demand webinar now!