In addition to generating viable alternative revenue streams, OMNY cleans, and normalizes and shares back the data it receives from its health system and specialty partners.
To take this a step further, we have set up the Provider Advisory Council (PAC), consisting of executives from leading health systems interested in collaborating on opportunities to leverage real-world data to address the strategic imperatives facing the US healthcare system.
The intent of the PAC is grounded in our vision for OMNY – to support providers in extracting value from their real-world data assets that frequently reside across disparate, fragmented information systems.
We are inviting health system executives from large integrated networks and specialty medical groups to join us and help drive better evidence-based decisions across the industry.
We believe this initiative will help health systems who are looking to address issues such as health equity, value-based care reimbursement, adapting to telemedicine/telehealth, as well as enabling patient-centered care initiatives. Data and analytics will play a critical role in planning, executing, and evaluating the impact of approaches focused on tackling these challenges.
The benefits of participating in the Provider Advisory Council include, but are not limited to:
- Early access to new features and functionality on the OMNY Platform
- Opportunities to collaborate with OMNY on product strategy initiatives
- Research initiatives to drive additional clinical research opportunities to provider institutions
- Access to cutting edge technology such as AI and blockchain, as well as,
- Networking opportunities with opinion leaders and industry experts.
OMNY plans to kick-off the PAC in late September. If you are a health system leader, and would like to get involved or simply learn more please reach us by clicking here.