Digital Marketing Specialist – Life Sciences
About The Position
OMNY is seeking a talented and motivated and energetic Digital Marketing Specialist, Life Sciences, to join our commercial team. You’ll be responsible for supporting OMNY’s on-line presence in social and professional on-line sites, building and executing digital media campaigns, prospecting for new accounts, assisting with day to day operations including keeping the CRM up to date, and managing existing customer relationships, all in support of OMNY’s aggressive growth objectives.
The ideal candidate will have experience in consultative sales with prior experience with selling to, or consulting directly with, life sciences organizations.
In This Role You Will
- Work in a team environment; develop and execute a plan, in alignment with company vision, mission and strategic plans to engage potential customers
- Generate leads, qualify prospects, and securing new business opportunities for OMNY, both in product and professional services
- Create slide decks and sales collateral to showcase OMNY capabilities during sales discussions
- In collaboration with Business Development Management, develop effective proposals and persuasively close new business opportunities
- In collaboration with Business Development Management, accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue streams
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials tailored to facilitate the best client experience
- Maintain timely documentation of sales activities in CRM, in order to facilitate appropriate reporting of client contacts, notes, opportunities, and sales pipeline
- At all times, demonstrate the highest level of ethical behavior and personal integrity
- 1-3 years of prior experience and proven results selling or delivering solutions leveraging healthcare data, insights and analytics to life sciences companies, including experience with research and commercial functions at life sciences companies
- Demonstrated strategic selling skills that have resulted in a successful sales track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas. This includes including stellar sales experience and exemplary communication, presentation and negotiation skills under often tight timelines
- Proven ability to generate a high volume/high quality sales pipeline with a high leads-to-qualified prospect conversion rate
- Knowledge of the healthcare data ecosystem relative to life sciences and value drivers in recurring revenue business models, including proven strong understanding of the data and insights needs of multiple life sciences archetypes
- Demonstrated experience working with life-sciences senior management teams to identify needs, solutions and drive to closure projects that align with client imperatives
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment; a demonstrated ability to execute with a strong bias for action and effectively prioritizing/meeting aggressive, recurring deadlines
- High degree of professional ethics, with a focus on doing what's right for the customer and the business, with purpose and contagious enthusiasm
- Hands-on understanding and diligent, timely use and maintenance of sales pipeline management and forecasting processes, including our CRM, Hubspot, to track account information, meet sales goals and respond to business reporting needs
- Minimal travel may be required once an acceptable level of COVID related safety has been reached
- Hands on marketing experience, especially in healthcare data relative to life sciences
- Eastern or Central time zone preferred. Other locations considered for the right candidate.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- Collaborative and Engaging Work Environment
OMNY is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please complete the form below to apply for this position.