OMNY Health™ is establishing a new Provider Leadership Council (PLC), comprised of executives from leading health systems and specialty networks interested in collaborating on opportunities to leverage real-world data and evidence to address the strategic imperatives facing the U.S. healthcare system.
The intent of the PLC is grounded in our vision for OMNY Health – to support providers in extracting value from their real-world data assets that frequently reside across disparate, fragmented information systems.
We are inviting health system executives from large integrated networks and specialty medical groups to join us and help drive better evidence-based decisions across the industry.
We believe this initiative will help health systems who are looking to address issues such as health equity, value-based care reimbursement, adapting to telemedicine/telehealth, as well as enabling patient-centered care initiatives. Data and analytics will play a critical role in planning, executing, and evaluating the impact of approaches focused on tackling these challenges.
The benefits of participating in the Provider Leadership Council include:
- Early access to new features and functionality on the OMNY Health Platform
- Opportunities to collaborate with OMNY Health on product strategy initiatives
- Research initiatives to drive additional clinical research opportunities to provider institutions
- Access to cutting edge technology such as AI and blockchain
- Networking opportunities with opinion leaders and industry experts
OMNY Health plans to kick off the PLC in March 2021 (updated). If you are a health system leader who would like to get involved or simply learn more, please contact us today.