Effective Date: 1st July 2020
- What information OMNY collects about you
- How OMNY uses and stores your information
- With whom OMNY shares your information
- Security of your personal information
- Use of the Website outside of the United States
- Third party links
- Children’s privacy
- Breaches of unsecured personal information
- Correction of information; cancellation; misuse of information
- Policy changes
What information OMNY collects about you
OMNY will collect information through the Website that can identify you (“personal information”). Your personal information does not include any de-identified information we collect. OMNY may collect the following personal information about you:
- We will collect demographic information that you provide to us on the contact form, such as name, email address, phone number(s), address, employer, and position.
- We will collect any other information you enter on the Website.
- We will automatically collect information related to your use and navigation of the Website. This information may be collected by us or our third party service providers using website analytics tools or other technologies, like cookies, in order to collect information about your visit to and use of the Website, links you click and other actions you take while using the Website. We may also collect information that your browser automatically sends to the websites you visit, such as your IP address, browser type/language, and other information. All of this navigation and usage information (together, “Usage Information”) help us to improve your experience in using the Website.
We may use the following technologies to collect Usage Information:
- “Cookies” are small text files inserted and stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. They help us determine what parts of the Website you visited, and also help us analyze and improve the design and technology of the Website. Your browser may permit you to disable cookies; please refer to your browser settings for further information. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features and functions of the Website, and any settings or preferences you previously set that are controlled by the cookies may no longer be available.
- This description of technologies used is not comprehensive, as we will continually update our systems to provide you with the best possible online experience.
Some web browsers provide “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that provide users the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about an individual’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Currently, we do not take any action in response to web browser “do not track” signals or similar mechanisms. Although we use Google Analytics and other third-party tracking tools for the Website, we are not aware if third parties collect personal information about our users online activities when using the Website.
How OMNY uses and stores your information
With whom OMNY shares your information
We may share your personal information and other information you give us with:
- People who help us provide the Website and related services (for example, IT support services), but only as necessary to support our ability to provide the Website services, and subject to security and privacy restrictions.
- Our affiliates and business partners for legally permissible purposes.
We may share this information to fulfill the purpose for which you provided it. We may also share your personal information and other information in response to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law enforcement, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights and to defend against legal claims; to a buyer or other successor of OMNY in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, change of control, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of OMNY’s assets, including as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
We may share de-identified information with third parties. De-identified information does not contain any personal information about you.
We do not sell your personal information to advertisers or other third parties.
Security of your personal information
OMNY takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure and to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information on the Website. Although OMNY has security measures on the Website in place, it cannot guarantee your privacy.
Use of the Website outside of the United States
OMNY intends the Website to be used by residents of the United States. If you are visiting our website from outside the United States, please be aware that your personal information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, where our servers are located. The data protection and other laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the Website, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States.
Third party links
Our Website is not directed at and not intended to be used by any children under the age of 18. You must not use the Website if you are a child under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from children under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such children to use the Website. A parent or guardian is required to provide consent for OMNY to collect, use, or share personal information from a child under the age of 18. If you learn that information about children under the age of 18 was provided to OMNY through the Website, please contact us at email@example.com to remove the information. We cannot guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of information posted.
Rights under State Law
- Request that we provide you with information about whether and to whom we have disclosed or sold your personal information (although OMNY does not sell your personal information);
- Request to have a copy of the specific information collected about you during the twelve months before your request;
- Have your personal information deleted (with some exceptions);
- Request that your personal information not be sold to third parties (although OMNY does not sell your personal information); and
- Not be discriminated against because you have exercised any of these rights.
You may make any of the above requests by contacting us with your request through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Breaches of unsecured personal information
A breach is an unauthorized disclosure of unsecured personal information. We comply with all applicable laws regarding breaches.
Correction of Information; cancellation; misuse of information
Please contact us at email@example.com to:
- Request that we correct, delete, or change personal information. If you request that we delete your personal information, you understand that it may not be possible to delete information from our backup systems. We will delete records in accordance with our general record retention policies and do not have any obligation or liability to you regarding your personal information that is deleted.
- Report misuse or an unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
It might not be possible for us to correct, delete, or change personal information that has already been shared. Deleting information posted to the Website does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted.
Reach out to us for more information about OMNY Health, our platform, and our mission.
Sign up for Our Newsletter
Sign up now to receive our newsletter in the future with OMNY Health updates and industry insights.