last updated September 5, 2023
Effective Date: May 27, 2021
- What information OMNY Health collects about you
- How OMNY Health uses and stores your information
- With whom OMNY Health shares your information
- Security of your personal information
- Use of the Website outside of the United States
- Third party links
- Children’s privacy
- Rights under state law; Correcting information; Opting out
- Breaches of unsecured personal information
- Terms of Service
- Policy changes
What information OMNY Health collects about you
The following paragraphs apply to the Website. OMNY Health collects information through the Website that may identify you (“personal information”). Your personal information does not include any de-identified information we collect while you use the Website. OMNY Health may collect the following personal information about you:
- We will collect demographic information that you provide to us on the contact form, such as name, email address, phone number(s), address, employer, and position.
- We will collect any other information you enter on the Website.
- We will automatically collect information related to your use and navigation of the Website. This information may be collected by us or our third-party service providers using website analytics tools or other technologies, like cookies, to collect information about your visit to and use of the Website, links you click and other actions you take while using the Website. We may also collect information that your browser automatically sends to the websites you visit, such as your IP address, browser type/language, and other information. This navigation and usage information (together, “Usage Information”) helps us to improve your experience in using the Website.
We may use the following technologies to collect Usage Information:
- “Cookies” are small text files inserted and stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. They help us determine what parts of the Website you visited and also help us analyze and improve the design and technology of the Website. Your browser may permit you to disable cookies; please refer to your browser settings for further information. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all features and functions of the Website, and any settings or preferences you previously set that are controlled by the cookies may no longer be available.
- This description of technologies used is not comprehensive, as we will continually update our systems to provide you with the best possible online experience.
Some web browsers provide “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that provide users the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about an individual’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Currently, we do not take any action in response to web browser “do not track” signals or similar mechanisms. Although we use Google Analytics and other third-party tracking tools for the Website, we are not aware if third parties collect personal information about our users’ online activities when using the Website.
How OMNY Health uses and stores your information
With whom OMNY Health shares your information
With regard to the Website and Services, OMNY Health may share your personal information and other information you give us with:
- People who help us provide the Website, the Services, and related services (for example, IT support services), but only as necessary to support our ability to provide the Website and Services to authorized users, and subject to security and privacy restrictions.
- Our affiliates and business partners for legally permissible purposes.
We may share this information to fulfill the purpose for which you provided it. We may also share your personal information and other information in response to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law enforcement, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights and to defend against legal claims; to a buyer or other successor of OMNY Health in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, change of control, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of OMNY Health’s assets, including as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
With regard to the Website and the Services, we may share de-identified information with third parties. Such information either does not include personal information about you or has been de-identified pursuant to applicable regulations that permit OMNY Health to share it.
We do not sell personal information to advertisers or other third parties.
Security of your personal information
OMNY Health takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure and to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Although OMNY Health has security measures on the Website in place, we cannot guarantee your privacy.
Use of the Website outside of the United States
OMNY Health intends for the Website to be used by residents of the United States. If you are visiting the Website from outside the United States, please be aware that your personal information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, where our servers are located. The data protection and other laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the Website, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States.
Third party links
Our Website and the Services are not directed at and not intended to be used by any children under the age of 18. You must not use the Website or Services if you are a child under the age of 18. OMNY Health does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from children under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such children to use the Website. Specific to the Website, a parent or guardian is required to provide consent for OMNY Health to collect, use, or share personal information from a child under the age of 18. If you learn that information about children under the age of 18 was provided to OMNY Health through the Website, please contact us at email@example.com to request removal of the information.
Rights under state law; Correcting information; Opting out
- Request that we provide you with information about whether and to whom we have disclosed or sold your personal information (although OMNY Health does not sell your personal information);
- Request to have a copy of the specific information collected about you during the twelve (12) months before your request;
- Have your personal information deleted (with some exceptions);
- Request that your personal information not be sold to third parties (although OMNY Health does not sell your personal information);
- Request that we correct or change personal information; and
- Not be discriminated against because you have exercised any of these rights.
Regardless of your state of residence, you may make any of the above requests by contacting us with your request through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing your detailed request and preferred contact information to OMNY, Inc., Attn: Legal Department, 75 5th St NW, Suite 2090, Atlanta, GA 30308. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before processing your request. Only you, or someone with legal authority to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. Please note that it might not be possible for OMNY Health to provide documentation related to disclosure or collection of information after it has been de-identified pursuant to HIPAA, and it may not be possible to delete such de-identified information created from personal information. If applicable, OMNY Health will delete records in accordance with our general record retention policies and we will not have any obligation or liability to you regarding your personal information once it is deleted. In addition, please note that OMNY Health is not responsible for notifying any data sources of requests made to us related to this section.
California Residents: The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. To exercise your rights, including ‘DO NOT SELL OR SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION” rights, you or your authorized agent may make any of the above requests by contacting us with your request through the following email: email@example.com or by mailing your detailed request and preferred contact information to OMNY, Inc., Attn: Legal Department, 75 5th St NW, Suite 2090, Atlanta, GA 30308. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before processing your request. Only you, or someone with legal authority to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information.
Breaches of unsecured personal information
A breach is an unauthorized disclosure of unsecured personal information. OMNY Health complies with all applicable U.S. regulations and laws regarding breaches of unsecured personal information.
Misuse of information
Terms of Service
Use of the Services is also subject to OMNY Health’s Terms of Service, which are posted at app.omnyhealth.com/terms-of-service.